PFMS Scholarship Status 2019-20 [pfms.nic.in]
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- MEXT Scholarship 2020 Deadline
- Benefits of MEXT Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria For Japanese Government Scholarship Program
- Time Period For MEXT Scholarship
- MEXT Scholarship Payment Stops If
- How To Apply For MEXT Scholarship ?
- To Apply For MEXT Scholarship Through Japanese Embassies
- Apply For MEXT Through University
- Share this:
MEXT Scholarship 2020 Application Form India [Graduate Courses]. Fill Online Application Form of Japanese Universities Scholarship For International Students.
Mext Scholarship 2020 India Application Form is now available here. All eligible applicants can apply online for MEXT Scholarship 2020 before Last Date using direct link available here. You can also check here MEXT Scholarship Deadline.
Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2020 Application Form
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to eligible international students who wish to study undergraduate and graduate courses at Japanese universities as Research Students (either regular students or non-regular students) under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
All eligible students can apply online for MEXT Scholarship Program using official website www.studyjapan.go.jp . Candidates can check here full information for Japanese Government Scholarship Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required documents, Deadline, How To Fill Online Form, etc.
MEXT Scholarship 2020 Deadline
|Scholarship For||Level||Total Number of Scholarships||Application Period||Application Status|
|Research Student||Research studies
(possible to continue to
|To be announced||April~May||Applications open for 2020
Last date: 13 May, 2019
|Undergraduate Students||Undergraduate level leading to Bachelors Degree||About 18||April~June||Applications open for 2020.
Last date: 14th June, 2019
|College of Technology Students||Undergraduate level leading to Associate Degree (Diploma)||About 18||April~June||Applications open for 2020
Last date: 14th June, 2019
|Specialised Training College Students||Undergraduate level leading to Certificate||About 18||April~June||Applications open for 2020
Last date: 14th June, 2019
|Japanese Studies Students||Undergraduate level leading to Certificate||About 18||Dec~Jan||Applications closed for 2019|
|Young Leaders’ Program Students||Masters Degree course||About 4||Sep~Oct||Applications closed for 2019|
|Teacher Training Students||Undergraduate level leading to Certificate||About 18||Dec~Jan||Applications closed for 2019|
Benefits of MEXT Scholarship
Japanese Government provide scholarship every year to 4042 new students for Graduate, 460 students selected for Undergraduate & 86 students get scholarship for College of Technology. Check below Awards given by Japanese Government under MEXT Scholarship.
- Education Fee – Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Monthly Stipend (For Undergraduate 117,000-120,000 Yen per month & For Graduate 143,000-148,000 Yen per month).
- Airplane Ticket
Eligibility Criteria For Japanese Government Scholarship Program
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan to apply for scholarship.
- Applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible to apply for MEXT Scholarship.
- Eligible applicants satisfy the qualification requirements for admission to a master’s degree course or a doctoral degree course at a Japanese graduate school.
- Applicants must have the ability to learn Japanese Language, and also do research and adapt to living in Japan.
- Candidates must submit a health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a physician attesting that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions hindering the applicant’s study in Japan.
- Applicant have to obtain a “Student” visa at the Japanese diplomatic mission located in the your country, and enter Japan with the residence status of “Student.”
- MEXT Scholarship will be granted to those who are willing to contribute to mutual understanding between Japan and their home country by participating in activities at schools and communities during their study in Japan.
Time Period For MEXT Scholarship
Period of Scholarship For Non-Regular Students :
- April Term – All selected students get scholarship for maximum next two years from April of that year in which you applied for scholarship form.
- October Term – Selected students get scholarship from September or October till next two years.
Period of Scholarship For Regular Students :
- Regular students enrolled in master’s, doctoral, or professional graduate courses get scholarship till completion of the regular program of the respective courses.
Also Apply For :
MEXT Scholarship Payment Stops If
- If applicant provide a false statement on his/her application.
- If candidate violates any article of his/her pledge to the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and
- If applicants violates any Japanese laws and is sentenced and imprisoned for an indefinite period or for a period exceeding 1 year.
- Application is suspended from his/her university or preparatory educational institution or receives other punishment, or is removed from enrollment; in accordance with school regulations of the accepting institution.
- If student cannot complete his/her course within the standard time period.
- If applicant came to Japan without newly acquiring the “Student” residence status, or changed his/her residence status to one other than “Student”.
- If you received another scholarship.
How To Apply For MEXT Scholarship ?
All the students who wants to apply for MEXT Scholarship can fill Application Form using Embassy Websites or Universities.
To Apply For MEXT Scholarship Through Japanese Embassies
- Visit to your Country’s Japanese Embassy Website.
- Click Here for Japanese Embassies List.
- Check Eligibility Criteria and read instructions to fill Scholarship Application Form.
- After that fill Online MEXT Scholarship Application Form.
- And also upload required documents.
Apply For MEXT Through University
- Visit to University Website at which you wants admission under MEXT Scholarship.
- Applicants can apply only at a single university. If any candidate tries to apply through various universities, your application form will get cancelled.
- Read Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship Form.
- And instructions to fill MEXT Scholarship.
- Fill application form with correct details.
- Upload all required documents.
Click Here To Apply For MEXT Scholarship. Stay connected with us for latest updates regarding Japanese Government Scholarship & Other Government Scholarship. Ask your questions using comment box. Share this article with your needy friends.