PFMS Scholarship Status 2019-20 [pfms.nic.in]
- STS Karnataka Scholarship Portal Home Page – sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/
- How To Fill STS User Registration Form Online ? [School Registration]
- Important Instructions To Submit Registration Form
- Karnataka Student Tracking System Login Portal
- STS Dashboard – Objective of Student Tracking System
- Share this:
STS Karnataka Scholarship Portal [Student Tracking System & School Login Page]. Check Complete details of STS @ http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/ here.
STS Karnataka Scholarship Portal Home Page – sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/
Student Tracking System is a User Registration & School Registration Automated Tracking System. Candidates who looks to new user on Student Tracking System can check the given below information to work on STS home page.
- Registration tab is used to view registration screen.
- Login menu is for user login.
- Click on pagination for slide images that denotes the functionality and the workflow of the project.
- Generate Forms tab is used to download the various forms for offline use.
- Click on registration menu for new user registration screen as shown below.
Apply For More Scholarships :
How To Fill STS User Registration Form Online ? [School Registration]
Applicants must have first fill and submit Student Tracking System User Registration. You may fill registration form online through official website or direct link available here. Follow the given below steps to fill STS Karnataka Registration Application Form correctly.
- Candidates have to visit to official website i.e https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/.
- Click here on “Registration” tab and than open User Registration link from dropdown list.
- Now you will get redirect to https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/stsReg.htm.
- Here you see New User Registration Form.
- Fill your Personal Details, Place of Posting, Address for communication, Identity Proof Document, Login Detail.
- And click on Submit button.
Important Instructions To Submit Registration Form
- All the fields which are highlighted by (*), are mandatory to fill.
- Mark the check on the checkbox before submitting the form, if all information are correct.
- Enter captcha code in the textbox. It must be case sensitive.
- If all information are correct then click on submit to register new user.
Karnataka Student Tracking System Login Portal
- Click on login button to show login screen, user have to mention username and password here.
- Click Reset button to reset username and password.
- Click on Sign up to create new account.
- Click Forgot password to reset your password.
STS Dashboard – Objective of Student Tracking System
Objective of Student Tracking System is to track each and every child in relevant age group throughout the state. STS will create a database of all children in the age group of 0-15 years in the state. The generated database can be used for following purpose :
- Identifying village/habitation/quarter wise children in relevant age group for enrollment.
- Finding out reasons for out of school for every out-of-school child.
- Dropout rate.
- Tracking academic progress of every child in every school.
Click Here to visit Student Tracking System. Stay connected with us for latest updates. Ask your questions using comment box. Share this article with other people.