PFMS Scholarship Status 2019-20 [pfms.nic.in]
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application Form – Apply Online [svmcm.wbhed.gov.in]
- Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Schedule 2019-20
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
- How To Fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Online Application ?
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2019 Last Date
- Share this:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2018 Application is available on official website. Applicants can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2019 before last date using direct link available here.
Fill Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application Form before last date using direct link from this article after checking complete details regarding Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 from this page. Students are informed that Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 PDF released by official authorities of West Bengal Government.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application Form – Apply Online [svmcm.wbhed.gov.in]
The West Bengal Government started Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for meritorious students belonging to economically backward families of state. The scholarship amount will provided to students who are studying at Higher Secondary level, Diploma (Polytechnic) level, Under graduate level, Post graduate level, M. Phil./ Doctoral level as well as Kanyashree (K-2) recipients.
All eligible students can fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Fresh Registration 2019-2020 using official link given on this page. Applicants must have to fill complete details correctly to win scholarship amount. The official authorities released Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form notification on official site. And they also clear that no registration will done once last date over. So, all candidates are informed that it is helpful for you to submit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form before last Date.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is given to the students of Class XI and XII, and at under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses besides Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students pursuing General Degree courses.
- This scholarship is given to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
- Applicants pursuing M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses (NON-NET JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW and NET-LECTURERSHIP) from State-aided Institutions can also get scholarship amount.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount will directly transferred through DBT in your bank account.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount
Here we are providing Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount List. So, that students get a idea regarding how much scholarship amount they can win.
|LEVEL||COURSE||RATE PER MONTH (RS.)|
|UG (OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)||1500/-|
|PG (OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)||2500/-|
|NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.||5000/- / 8000/-|
|DTE||UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES (AICTE APPROVED)||5000/-|
|DME||UG (MEDICAL-DEGREE) AND DIPLOMA COURSES||5000/- AND 1500/- RESPECTIVELY|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicant should be a resident of West Bengal.
- Students’ family income should not more than Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
- Bank Account of Student.
- For HS – level : Student have to score at least 75% in Madhyamik Pariksha.
- For Diploma – level : Candidates must obtain at least 75% marks in qualifying examination.
- For UG – level : Students have at least 75% marks in HS Examination conducted by WB Board.
- For PG – level : Candidates must have graduate securing at least 53% marks.
Note – For UG (Arts), UG (Commerce), UG (Science) separate merit lists will be prepared.
Also Apply For More Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Schedule 2019-20
|Application Type||Opening Date||Last Date|
|Fresh Application 2019 of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship||10.09.2019||30.11.2019|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal (including K3 Renewal) Application 2018||10.05.2019||—-|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Fresh Kanyashree (K3) Application 2019||10.09.2019||30.11.2019|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides).
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides).
- Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree).
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No. and IFSC).
How To Fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Online Application ?
- First of all click here to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Online Application.
- After that click on “Fresh Registration” tab.
- You will get redirected to https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/register.php.
- Read some important instructions. And click on box.
- Now you have to click on Scholarship Link as per your eligibility.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- And click on Submit button.
- You have done Registration Successfully.
- After that click on “Applicant Login” link.
- Your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Dashboard will get open.
- Now fill Scholarship Application Form using correct details.
- And upload all required documents mentioned above.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2019 Last Date
All the scholars who has been applied for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and wants to continue next year. All these students have to apply for renewal. Students can fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Form before last date through direct link available here.
Stay connected with us for latest scholarships updates. Ask your queries regarding Swami Vivekananda Scholarship using given below comment box.