PFMS Scholarship Status 2019-20 [pfms.nic.in]
- www.desw.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20 – PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 [PMSS]
- Eligibility Criteria For PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 – www.ksb.gov.in
- Documents Required For PMSS 2019 Application Form
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Online Application Form Last Date
- How To Apply For [PMSS] www.desw.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20 ?
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 Login – http://188.8.131.52/
- www.desw.gov.in Scholarship Forgot Password
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Application Form Status
- Selection Process For PM Scholarship Scheme 2019
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme Renewal Application Form
- Eligible Courses For www.desw.gov.in PM Scholarship Scheme
- Duration of PM Scholarship
- Amount of PM Scholarship Scheme
- Payment of PM Scholarship Scheme
- Bank Account Details For www.desw.gov.in Scholarship
- Share this:
www.desw.gov.in Scholarship Form 2019-20 Last Date [PM Scholarship]. Apply Online For PM Scholarship Scheme 2019. Check Eligibility, Amount, Application Form.
As per latest notification released on www.desw.gov.in regarding PM Scholarship Scheme is that your application form are is in processing and officers are busy in preparing PMSS Merit List / Selection List 2019.
www.desw.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20 – PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 [PMSS]
Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare (DESW) provides scholarships to all eligible wards / widows of Ex servicemen and Ex lndian Coast Guard personnel pursuing professional Degree Courses, recognized by the respective government regulatory bodies such as Mil, AICTE and UGC etc. A total number of 5500 students will be selected for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20. Selected students get Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for boys and Rs. 2250/- per month for girls. PMSS Scholarship is applicable for one to five year.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 – www.ksb.gov.in
- Students who have taken admission in 2019 are only eligible to apply for PMSS 2019-20 online on official website www.desw.gov.in.
- All the students have to scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
- Students studying in 2nd or subsequent years are not eligible to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme.
- Students who are Dependent Wards / Widows of Ex Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard personnel who died in harness / disabled due to causes attributable to military service / coast guard service, irrespective of the rank.
- Wards of Civilians including Para Military Personnel are not eligible for www.desw.gov.in Scholarship.
Documents Required For PMSS 2019 Application Form
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate.
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Dean/Registrar of the
Institute / College.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her
bank account number.
- Matriculation Certificate duly self attested for verifying the Date of Birth.
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable.
- 1st page of Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) clearly showing name and A/c Number of
- Copy of PPO.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Online Application Form Last Date
DESW invites all eligible wards / widows of Ex servicemen to apply online for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Application Form. All the applicants can fill PMSS 2019-20 Online Application Form from official website http://www.ksb.gov.in/. Or you may also check here steps to apply for www.desw.gov.in Scholarship. You may also check PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 Form Last Date from official website.
How To Apply For [PMSS] www.desw.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20 ?
- First of all the students have to visit to official website – www.ksb.gov.in .
- After that you have to click on “Register” button.
- Now you will get redirect to http://184.108.40.206/registration.htm.
- Than you have to fill all required details correctly such as – Personal Details, Address Details, Bank Details, etc.
- After that click on Submit button.
- You will receive an activation link on your email id. Click on that link and get login using given below steps.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 Login – http://220.127.116.11/
- After click on Activation link, you will redirect to http://18.104.22.168/KSBAdmin/login.aspx.
- Submit here your user name & password and Verification Code.
- And click on Login button. Your DESW Scholarship Dashboard will open.
- Now apply for scholarships as per your eligibility criteria.
www.desw.gov.in Scholarship Forgot Password
- If any students forgot password for DESW Scholarship.
- Than click on Forgot Password link from Login page.
- Now you will get redirect to http://22.214.171.124/KSBAdmin/Modules/UserManagment/ForgotPassword.aspx.
- Submit here Registered Email ID & Verification Code. And click on Forgot Password link.
- Now you will receive code on email id. Enter this code and enter new password.
- After that go back to Login Page and Enter your details.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Application Form Status
All the students who are applied for PMSS 2019-20 can now check www.desw.gov.in Scholarship Application Form Status using direct link available on this web page. Or you can also follow the given below Steps to check PMSS Application Form Status.
- First of all the students have to click on “Status of Application” link available on home page.
- Now you will redirect to http://www.ksb.gov.in/status-of-application.htm.
- After that you have to submit all required details such as DAK ID & Verification Code.
- And click on Search button.
- Now you can check your scholarship application form status.
Click Here To Apply For PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-20.
Selection Process For PM Scholarship Scheme 2019
The applications form will be shortlisted based on category of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard (as given below) and percentage of marks obtained in MEQ. PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 Merit List of selected students will be uploaded on KSB Website www.ksb.gov.in .
Priority for Grant of Scholarship – Check the given below categories for selection process.
- Category 1 – Wards / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel killed in action.
- Category 2 – Wards / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel disabled in action and boarded out of service with disability attributable to Military / Coast Guard service.
- Category 3 – Wards / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel who died while in service for causes attributable to Military / Coast Guard Service.
- Category 4 – Wards / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel disabled in service with disability attributable to Military / Coast Guard Service.
- Category 5 – Wards / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel in receipt of gallantry awards.
- Category 6 – Wards / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel (PBOR Only).
PM Modi Scholarship Scheme Renewal Application Form
After getting First Installment successfully, applicants have to apply for PMSS Online Renewal Application on completion of their each academic year for subsequent payment. Candidate have to get passed in all subject in first attempt with minimum 50% marks in each semester / academic year If you failed / get RA in any subject, your scholarship will be closed forever. A student can apply for renewal of scholarship within ONE YEAR from declaration of result. Student need to ensure that Mobile No. and E-mail ID given for PMSS are remain working till completion of the course because all alert and SMS about PMSS status of your application are sent on given Mobile No. and E-Mail ID. Using your user name and password, you can apply online for PMSS Renewal Form from http://126.96.36.199/KSBAdmin/login.aspx.
Eligible Courses For www.desw.gov.in PM Scholarship Scheme
All the students who wants to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme than you have to check eligible courses list. Professional Degree Courses like BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC. (Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA). Students can see the list of eligible courses for details. Students studying abroad are not eligible for this scheme. Students getting stipend for the Professional Degree Courses are also not entitled. No distance learning course is permitted under PMSS. PMSS can be availed for one course only.
Duration of PM Scholarship
PM Scholarship Scheme is applicable for one to five years as duration of the course approved by the concerned Regulatory Body subject to clearing exams every year in first attempt. If any student get failure or re-appearance in any subject during the course, PM Scholarship will get stopped.
Amount of PM Scholarship Scheme
All the selected students for PM Scholarship Scheme can check Amount of Scholarship from this page. Scholarship paid initially on selection and subsequently on successful completion of Board/ University/ College/ Institute Examinations each year without failure.
- Rs. 2000/- per month for boys.
- Rs. 2250/- per month for girls.
Payment of PM Scholarship Scheme
Students are informed that first payment will be paid automatically just after the selection in merit list of 5500 candidates. For future payment of scholarship, the candidate should submit online Renewal Form along with Bonafide Certificate duly signed by the Principal / Dean / Registrar of the Institution / College, on completion of their each academic year, till completion of the course. For future payments, students have 50% marks in each semester / academic year and passing of all subjects in each semester / year in first attempt is mandatory requirement for continuation of scholarship.
Bank Account Details For www.desw.gov.in Scholarship
All the candidates have to open bank account in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank which has “Electronic Clearance System” / Core Banking and should be linked to student’s aadhaar number to get scholarship amount in your bank account. In case of minor account, a joint account with parent will also applicable for scholarship amount. Candidate have to scan and upload 1st page of passbook (in original), showing name of student and account number clearly.
Stay connected with us for latest information. Comment your questions in comment box regarding www.desw.gov.in Scholarship. Share with your needy friends.